Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'm a Giant Squid!!


What an accomplishment! I worked hard, tried to do my best, and I made it.

Now you may ask, what is a Giant Squid?

Squidoo is a platform that lets anyone be a writer and webdesigner - in a little way. It is way to get your message to the people - about you loves, hates, business, products, hobbies, families, favorite recipes and the list goes on. Fun to read - you may even learn something on the way.

A select group of lensmasters are selected for the quality of their lenses and for having at least 50 great lenses! That is the goal I achieved.
I think the best part about Squidoo is their generousity. Did I mention it is all Free to you? Income can be made on Squidoo and it is shared. Each lensmaster gets a bit from the ads on the pages, Squidoo takes thier cut to run the site, and they give to Charity right off the top. This past month saw them give $80,000 to various approved charities. I'll talk about that in an upcoming post.

Check out my lenses on my Me, My Lensography

No comments: